World Coal To X 2015: Experts to Discuss Consequences of Falling Energy Prices
The leading hub for coal conversion to high value products, World Coal To X will host its yearly conference in China from April 14 to April 17, 2015.
Five not-to-be-missed Sessions:
– Low Rank Coal Upgrading including pyrolysis and tar upgrading on April 14;
– Keynote Address by Mr. Wang Jian, President of Shenhua Ningxia, on April 15;
– Panel on Shale Gas influence on Coal To X development in China on April 15;
– Roundtable on Falling Energy Prices impact on Coal To X development on April 16;
– The visit of the Most Developped Coal To X Park on April 17: Coal To Methanol, DME, Propylene and Formaldehyde operations; Coal To Liquids and SNG projects.
Detailed Program is updated here:
– April 14 (Beijing): Coal To X Technologies with a practical focus;
– April 15 (Beijing): Strategy, economics, operations & projects, panel on Shale Gas;
– April 16 (Beijing): Environment, roundtable on falling energy price consequences, presentation ceremony of the 2015 World CTX Award;
– April 17 (Yinchuan, Ningxia Autonomous Region): visit of Ningdong Energy & Chemical Industry Base.