Thanks to the 270 World CTX 2015 Participants
270 delegates participated in the World CTX 2015 Conference, from April 14 to April 17, 2015.
Proceedings will be posted by May 1 with afree access to CTX 2015 delegates.
– Update of fastest moving technologies including Low Rank Coal Upgrading;
– Environment concerns and remedies;
– Shale Gas status and potential impact on CTX development in China;
– Report on seven CTX operations including Shenhua Ningmei Industrial Park and Coal To Direct Reduction Iron in India.
Detailed Program is updated here:
– April 14 (Beijing): Coal To X Technology update with a practical focus;
– April 15 (Beijing): Operations, economics, shale gas influence on CTX development in China;
– April 16 (Beijing): Environment, roundtable on falling energy price consequences, presentation ceremony of the 2015 World CTX Award;
– April 17 (Yinchuan, Ningxia Autonomous Region): visit of Ningdong Energy & Chemical Industry Base.