Registration Fees and Inclusions
Registration fees vary with:
– the sessions you will participate in – Plenary Sessions, Technology Workshops
– the date of registration fee payment – early, regular or onsite registration
– the nature of your organization – company or non-profit organization.
For information on the various registration fees, please click here.
Registration fees cover:
– participation to Conference sessions,
– the book of proceedings in both English and Chinese, including all presented slides, remitted before the Conference for an efficient listening,
– access to exhibition area,
– lunches, breaks, Conference Reception (for delegates registered for the Plenary Sessions)
– access to the proceedings in an electronic format after the Conference.
Registration fees do not include accommodation.
Registration fees regarding the March 28 industry tour cover full transportation costs by coach and plane, from and back to the Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel, as well and lunch and dinner.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON MARCH 28 TOUR
As flight tickets to and from Shanxi are not refundable, they are bought only after registration has been paid. So, to secure your participation, you are kindly advised to register and proceed with payment as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us. For the tickets, note that you will be asked your passport number (and citizenship) by email.
How to Register
Payment can be made
– online by credit card, as proposed if you have registered online
– or offline by bank transfer or credit card, whether you have registered online or by completing the registration form.
- Online registration, payment on- or off-line at your convenience
The simplest way to proceed with registration is to register online.
Once registered, you will be proposed to proceed to payment either online by credit card or offline by bank transfer.
– For online payment, accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard. American Express is also possible, with an additional 2.5% charge.
– For offline payment, all necessary details will be indicated in due time.
- Registration by completing the « Word » form, payment by bank transfer or credit card your convenience
You can register using the World CTX 2014 registration form.
Completing this form is simple, as no printing is necessary.
Bank account details, company’s address, contact and other necessary information are indicated on the form. You may download the company’s account bank details by clicking here.
After registration and payment clearance, the Registration Office will issue a confirmation email with payment status.
Invitation for your Visa Application
If a non-Chinese national, you may need a visa to enter the Chinese territory.
Your visa application file may need to include an official invitation. We will be pleased to have your invitation prepared for you, after you are registered, by our Chinese partner. Please send your demand to email@example.com.
The Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel proposes special fares to World CTX 2014 participants. Our team is also in contact with lower cost hotels in the surroundings.
Please refer to Venue page.
Modification and Cancellation
All changes on registration are to be requested in writing to the Conference Office.
Substitutions of delegates within the same organization will be accepted at no charge up to March 17, 2014. A 10% fee calculated on the total registration fee will be charged if substitution is made after March 17.
Cancellations must be notified in writing (confirmed by fax or regular mail, email excluded) to the Conference Office.Registration can be cancelled under the following conditions:
– Cancellation made before February 10, 2014: 100 euros will be withheld as administrative charge;
– Cancellation made between February 11 and February 28, 2014: 90% of the paid fees and deposits will be refundable;
– Cancellation made between March 1 and March 17, 2014: 50% of the paid fees and deposits will be refundable;
– After March 17, 2014: no refund will be made.
Refund requests will be processed after the Conference.
Requests made after March 31, 2014 not be considered.
Failure to obtain a visa will not be considered a particular case. Organizers encourage participants to check the visa procedure applicable to their citizenship in advance.
Disputes which will not have been settled amicably will by finally settled by in Paris by French jurisdictions under the French law.
The above applies to registration only. Potential discussions with the hotel are to be conducted independently.
World CTX 2014 – Axen
8 rue de la Mission Marchand – 75016 Paris – France
Tel: +33 (0)607 28 5247
Fax: +33 (0)955 79 8387